Friday, June 12, 2015

Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain


Drip, drip, drip ...
Is this a dream?
No .... it rains.
The rain ?!
In California ... the rain, well, not bad jokes, it's probably a dream.
But wait, surely the dream did not feel smells.
Raising his head and listens.
"Relax, it's only rain" - says the sleepy voice.
"Let's sleep on."

So the morning.
We listen to the clatter of rain.
The rain in times of drought.
Time for a little talk.
Just as I had promised, today we jump at moments to Europe.
Ana was once Dagmara Barcelona, ​​and today I invite you to Ana Dagmara Alicante.

***
Drop, drop, drop ...
Is it a dream?
Well ... it's raining.
Is it raining ?!
In California ... rain ... Is that a joke? Well ... that's the dream for sure.
But wait! You can not smell when you're dreaming.
I lift up my head, and I listen.
'It's just the rain, go back to sleep.' 

So it's morning.
I can hear the drops dancing on the roof.
Rain during the drought can not sound better.

OK - Time to catch you up!
As I promised time to visit Europe-> Spain-> Alicante.
We had Ana Dagmara Barcelona now time for Ana Dagmara Alicante.
For each trip it means something else.

Travelling is different for everybody.
The trip is a collection of experiences, weave events.
Sun, rain.
The smells, colors, music.

Travel is a collection of experiences.
It's the sun, the rain.
Flavors, colors, music.
For each trip is a different adventure.
For me, the trip is: people, food and places

Each expedition is a different adventure.
For me travel is: people, food, and places.

People:
People:
From left to right: Andrea, Martin, D., Johnny from the corner, Ana
From the left: Andrea, Martin, D., Johnny from the corner, Ana
Every encountered on our route person brings something to our lives and not without reason has been put in our way.
Possibility to get to know people and their history is colorful part of the journey called life.

Each person in the meet adds special value to our life, and in the run into all of them for a reason.
The ability to meet these people and hear Their stories makes the journey known as life more colorful.

Food: Food:


From any place I try to outsource some culinary experience.
Alicante lessons gave me quite a good vegetable diet.
I intentionally did not I use here the term: Veganism, because it deals not only resign from eating meat, fish and seafood, dairy products, eggs, Milk and milk, but also eliminate all other animal products from different aspects of life.
Thanks to this blog will appear different experiments associated with vegetable cooking and their beneficial influence on our health and fitness.
During his stay in Alicante I decided to eat according to vegetable diet.
The word diet does not mean here diet, which is aimed at losing weight whether any fasting.
Diet is a different way of nutrition.
And I like experiments.
Those who know me know what quantity of food I am able to absorb :) *** I try to experience every place from the culinary perspective. Alicante taught me a lot about vegan cooking. I will try to use the term plant based diet because true veganism involves abstaining from the use of all animal products, Following the philosophy of rejecting animal suffering. Instead, a plant Focuses diets based on eating food from plants: fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, and non-dairy alternatives. And staying away from: meat, milk, eggs, honey, fish, seafood, and every food product coming from animals. Believe it or not but it actually gives me lots of variety for cooking and still satisfies my cravings. I'm not a vegan, but I'm still trying to sneak some good ideas into everyday eating. I like to experiment, so different recipes Involving a plant based diet will be posted here on my blog. Along with the health benefits coming from it. While staying in Aliante I tried to fully follow the plant based diet. Do not associate with losing weight diets or starving. Diet is simply a different way of life, and I like experiments. All that said, everybody knows how much I can eat :)
















Vegan latte

Vegan places in Alicante:
Vegan places in Alicante

1.Tres semillas

 Av. de la Constitución 16, 03002 Alacant, Alicante
The café and pastry shop with my favorite croissants with chocolate.

Cafee and pastries Including my beloved chocolate croissants.

2. Vegan point

Calle Garcia Morato 36 03004,  Alicante
 Culinary evenings

Culinary nights.

3. Mercado Central

Avenida de Alfonso X El Sabio, 8, 03004 Alicante
 that is a huge market with plenty of fruit and vegetables, where lubilysmy getting lost in search of inspiration for dinner.

Huge farmers market with variety of fruits and vegetables, where we walked around to find inspirations for our dinners.

But I must przynac, with slightly broke away from a diet full of plant and I could not help myself feel like pizza with shrimp and spaghetti with seafood.
I have a weakness for eating, try and unless you feel the need to eat meat, it can not keep indifferent towards seafood.
Even more so if the cooks me Andrea.

I have to admit I cheated a bit.
I could not resist the homemade pizza with prawns and seafood pasta.
I love food and trying different things.
 I do not feel like eating meat but I simply love seafood, and can not help myself.
Especially when Andrea is cooking


Casa de mi Italia
Calle Capitan Segarra, 32 , 03004  AlicanteSpain

Homemade Italian food in Spain, prepared by an Italian family.
Homemade Italian food made in Spain to Italian family.


PS Dogs may here its subsidiaries Adidasa-> Odidog
Odidog is a brand new Adidas clothes line for dogs;)


PS 2 Carnival in Alicante
Carnival in Alicante


Places:
Places:

Course I could write much about the history and characteristics of Alicante, but this can be yourself wyguglowac.
I'm not a fan of running for tourist attractions, crop chadzac their separate ways, crowd in the corners.
Alternatively, a walk with people who well know the data space.

***

Obviously I could write tons about the city of Alicante, but most of That can be Googled.
I'm not a big fan of chasing the tourist attractions. I'd rather find my own way and get lost in the side streets.
Or walk around with local people who know the city secrets.


PS: In the next episode to find yourself simultaneously in four places at once.
In the next episode, how to be in four places at the same time.


1 comment:

  1. Same pyszności :P Masz piękne włosy! :) widzę podróż się udała pięknie tam jest :)

    ReplyDelete