Monday, December 15, 2014

Big City Trip - Chicago




Hola!

How are you?
Longed?
Ha! You thought I went myself.
Not at all.
They never give up they say, never!
As someone loves wait, so I hope that poczekaliscie.
My path leads big bypasses and curves.
And sometimes they get lost (as grandmother in the Czech Republic) among the complexities, intricate roads and sandy paths.
But here I am!
With a head full of ideas, Ksiurem on his knees and eyes like an owl ... at 5 am.
Ni has a council Chopi!
We're going

***

Hey!
What's up?
Did you miss me?
Ha! Did you think I'm MIA?
Well well well!
They never give up they say, never!
If you love me you're gonna wait, so hopefully you've been waiting for me.
My way is full of detours and turns.
But here I am.
With my head full of ideas, we doggy on my knees and owl eyes ... at 5 am
Hey ... Ho ... Let's go!



 I think I already know where we're going today?

I'm sure you know when we're going today

 CHICAGO
 Also known as the windy city.
Although you have to admit that I happened to exceptionally affordable aura.
Remedy August, the zar from the sky and the sun odbijajce August of glass wierzowcow,
Perfect!
I must say that in my head place it appeared as szarobura and stinking metropolis with a high degree crime.
Meanwhile, I was left pleasantly surprised.

Known as well as the Windy City.
I have to admit That the weather was perfect!
In the middle of August the city was burning, the sun was shining and reflexing in the skyscrapers.
Simply perfect!
I have to say I always Considered Chicago as a dirty, gray and stinky city with a lot of crime.
Do not even know why.
But I love to be positively surprised!

Beginning / Begining Jackson Blvd & Michigan Ave.

As I mentioned earlier, my favorite highway runs from Chicago to Los Angeles.
I could not resist, so as not to see her famous beginning.
Address: a cross between Jackson Blvd & Michigan Ave. which is right next to Millennium Park.
I fulfilled his dream in the set :)
I was at the beginning and the end and went in a Route 66.

My favortie route starts in Chicago and ends in LA.
I could not resist to see the famous beginning.
Address: Intersection of Jackson Blvd & Michigan Ave. few blosk from Millenium Park.
My dream came true.
I checked the beginning and the end and actually drove Route 66.
Route 66, Kingman, Arizona
End / The end of trail: Santa Monica boardwalk

 How to visit the Chicago in 1 day?
A walk ... walk, ramble.
You can also swim.
But do not swim ... Only water taxi or boat ride.
Chicago lies on Lake Michigan and is intersected by river aptly named Chicago.
Every year during celebrations Sw.Patryka river is stained green.

How to see Chicago in 1 day?
Walk ... wander..stroll.
Well you can as well take a water taxi or a small ship.
Chicago is situated by the Michigan Lake and the Chicago River.
Every year the water in the river is died in green for St.Patrick's Day.



Millennium Park
 This is not the story of what recommend guides and websites.
It's a small story about the one-day tramp through the huge city sizzling in the summer sun.
Do not focus on assigning monuments and visits to places that interest me, zagladaniu in various nooks and crannies, observations, but sometimes commands and richly.
Who can forbid the poor live richly!
You know what the best part is the heat and stroll through Millennium Park?
Yes ... yes Caramel Frappuccino with the famous chain stores.

It's not a story brought out from the guide book or the internet website.
It's a little story about one day to wander through the huge city burnt to summer sun.
I'm not trying to 'check' all the famous places.
I'd rather walk around, sometimes into some small streets, observe and enjoy.
What's the best for the walk in Millennium Park and the hot weather?
Yeah ... yeah ... Caramel Frappuccino.

 The idea of ​​setting a huge mirror beans in the center of the metropolitan area considered to be brilliant.
I spent about an hour there, trying zobczyc city from different perspectives.

I was trying to catch the city of Chicago from the different perspectives.



You can also enter the beans.

Wanna go under the bean?



 My guide through the Windy City was Matthew.
A very positive person, which I hope to meet in the near future.
She inspired me with its history and finally had a chance to get a tour, though, and lived here for a few years already.

Matthew was my travel buddy around Chicago.
So positive and inspiring.


Hancock Tower
 875 N Michigan Ave.

The most popular viewing places in Chicago is without a doubt skyline.
Transparent box protruding from a large height from one of the high-rises.
Crowded there ... and expensive ... and somehow just before my visit Pekla floor ... haha.
I like time to go the other way, so I recommend this place.
Admission costs us to purchase a drink, beer or anything else. You can sit back and sip admiring drineczka widoczki.

The most popular view place in the city is skyline ..
A small room made from glass, pretty high.
It's usually we crowded and expensive and ... not so long time ago before we visit the floor cracked ..
Haha
Well I like to walk my ways.
So if you wanna have a drink with a nice view come to Hancock Building.
I did!

Will not that great?

Is not it awesome?


In the summer season on Lake Michigan and Zrece swims lot of ships and yachts.
And on the beach you can feel the coastal climate because of the huge size of the lake.

In the summer time there are plenty of small ships and yachts cruising around.
The Michigan lake is so huge you can feel like it's Ocean or See.

 As a rule I do not like organized forms of sightseeing.
This time you trip command ship in the footsteps of architecture.
We pay tribute to a height of about 35 $, get on the craft and for about 90 minutes swimming through the heart of the city and we listen to interesting things.
Alternatively CHILL MODE.

Usually I do not prefer organized kind of sightseeing.
Well..this time I changed my mind.
If you wanna chill out, listen to some interesting story and have a nice trip in the heart of Chicago also of The Architectural trip (around $ 35) and for 90 minutes experience the history of the city.
 Chicago is incredibly clean city.
At least downtown.
Cleaner than New York .... that's for sure ... and it stinks!
Transportation takes place here on 3 stages.
Best paths are running through miato, followed by urban traffic, and basements are exported garbage, impurity and moves eg. Roadside assistance.

I was impressed how clean Chicago is.
Well ... at least downtown.
I would say it's cleaner than New York ... and for sure it does not stink like The Big Apple.
City has 3 levels.
The first one solves the issue of 'through the city transport', the middle one operates the city traffic and the lowest one is the intended for city cleaning services, tow away, etc.

And how can you not like the windy city?

How would not you enjoy the Windy City?

 PS You know how it is to be in four places at the same time?

Do you know how to be in four places at the same time?

1 comment:

  1. Wrocila radość do zycia ! :) Zagladałam tu przynajmniej raz w tygodniu w oczekiwaniu na nowy post...myslalam że wróciłaś do Polski i po prostu przestałaś prowadzić bloga z koncem swojej przygody w USA. Opowiedz gdzie sie podziewałas ! Jestes juz w Polsce czy dalej US?

    ReplyDelete