Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Waking up in Sonoma Valley




Hola!

I sit myself on the balcony, feet lean against the railing veranda, the setting sun gently teasing my eyes.
In the background sparkles famous bridge and twinkling red car mirrors.
Sometimes it seems to me that the view of the mountains is only dolepionym background.
Every day I wake up and fall asleep with a view (unless there is a fog ...) payloads in tourist brochures.
I drink a potion that well lately put me on my feet.
The sun hides behind the hills, giving a light that I like the most.
The air smells of lavender perfectly from the yard.
I put the laptop on his knees and get down to this post.
Because today I will tell you about a beautiful place, located just across the Golden Gate bridge.

Sonoma
A land famous for its wine and good food.
Winymi morning mist over the fields and the sun was playing on the leaves grew wine.
July 4 in the United States is a great celebration, a celebration of independence.
Patients play, drink, and let go the fireworks better than when New Year's Eve.
A little Broja.
We were invited by a good friend to a small private wine cellars.

A lot of people are buying property here with small wineries and produce their drinks and toiletries.
A break from the big city and enjoy some every spare moment.
I guess I can not find such words to describe how beautiful it is in Sonoma.
This is my second time, and again I'm charmed.
I'll be back probably more than once, tymbardziej that traveling from San Francisco is very simple.
I come for wine and good food and beautiful views and just stare at extending the cultivation of grapes.




My favorite part of the day was undoubtedly the breakfast.
And it's not because of the food;)
But the place where we ate a meal.
The views speak for themselves.
They return from Sonoma to San Francisco should turn right and look at the Marine Lands.
The road with spectacular views leads down directly over the ocean.
Last chatting with Good Soul of Polish I heard: "In your life must always crazy things happen the other way round", it is hard to disagree.



Happy, lucky, sunny, silly, young, wild, free




PS: In the next episode to return to the route

No comments:

Post a Comment