Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sierra Nevada Mountains

Hola! 

How are you?
But do not tell that everything the old way.
Tests just new oil on the hair - lavender - and decided to little could talk.
Reasons for my absence are many, and the story even though rozwleka in time, there is no end.
I fall on September 16 at a time to visit Polish, so eager to meet for a glass of vodka and herring!

Meanwhile, I'll take you for a little walk on Donner Lake in the Sierra Nevada.


 I am on the thigh in cold water, the sun is reflected from the belly, and thoughts of circulation somewhere over wooded hills.
There once Spaliliście feet ?!
Analyzes events, moments and moments, and I wonder what else will surprise me coming days.
Unless something else could surprise me ...

 Donner Lake is located between the historic highway 40 running through 12 states from east to west and the transition Donner (Donner Pass).
Donner Pass is located in the northern part of the Sierra Nevada and runs along the lake, which offers spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
At the beginning of the XIX century. Group of immigrants trying to enter from east to west, however, encountered the barrier of the mountains and huge amounts of snow.
Immigrants got stuck in the mountains without food or drink, forcing them to cannibalism.
It survived half, which managed to get to California.
Legend says that when the winter wind blows, you hear the moans of the victims consumed.

In winter, the perfect place for skiing and winter sports.
During the summer smażing, plażing, tanning, fish and surfing :)
I had no opportunity to make many pictures, but trust me ... it beautifully!
 Way back they came to me to travel by train.
Not just any, but so slow that unless sooner pobiegłabym.
Therefore, the route 3-4h, drove 8 ..
But from what views.
The railway runs above the lake Donner along with Donner Pass.

 Truckee is a small town where I felt like I was playing in the Western weak.
The train comes here once a day.
Sometimes, the delay time in general ..
The story goes that a group of people slept for 5 hours on the tracks on standby in anticipation of transportation.



Such trains that I understand.
Every seat was dodakowo sliding parts, creating a sort of bed.
There were even socket, huge tinted windows, cheap wine, nice bathrooms! with water.
The only thing missing Internet.
The train was two storeys, at the bottom were the bathroom and space for luggage, at the top of the seat.
Mrs. conductor who checked-where going and hang sticky notes that in the event that the client fell asleep, awaken such patients on proper station. 
 
Along the way, I was able to get to know interesting totally different personalities and their history.
I love the variety of people with different lifestyles, views and visions.
I do not know when the guidelines on the clock shifted by 8 h.
I also recently lovable guy in niemoich thresholds :)
Bozena Izabela called Mamcią
<3


PS In the next section I will take you to breakfast at the Sonoma

No comments:

Post a Comment