Thursday, March 20, 2014

How to waste your time in California

Hola!
Czilluje yourself as befits the view below and wine.
And the eyes heavy, do not know already whether from fatigue or from the wine.
In any case, he writes!
Longed ?!
I very!
We have a nice summer this spring.
Today, the first day.
Truancy included?
I bravely running.
Life-called fate surprises me every day and some mixed in my head.
Well, no matter.
Asked if the two houses away ...
Ksiury on new estates so get drunk.
Listen to.

Hey guys!

Just chilling with wine in my hand and view right behind my window.
Life does not get any better.
Maybe sometimes ...
My eyes are heavy my soul is light ... I do not know if it's because I'm tired or That wine tastes so sweet.
Anyways I'm writting!
Did you miss me?
I did!
Life surprises me everyday.
Well ...
Just enjoy!
 Golden Gate at night.
I do not know if you know that is closed at night.
Golden Gate during the night.

Panchita's  Pupuseria

Valecia & Caledonia Street
3091 16 th Street, San Francisco, CA

I am hungry, ringing coppers in your pocket?
Unearthly Pupusas for $ 2.50 per item.
Pupusas come from the kitchen of El Salvador.
Corn tortillas with any additives.
For me, with cheese and zucchini and spinach.
For this hot sauce and salad!
Arts 2 and $ 5 jestesm fill in half of the day.
I would recommend doubly!
And in the middle of the mess as befits.
Battered court.
And so it has to be!
In sanepidzie that it has not passed.
 If you're hungry and do not want to spend a lof of money, Panchita's Pupuseria is for you!
Delicious Pupusas from Salvador.
CornCakes with veggies or meat and cheese.
Whatever you want ... just $ 2.50.
Mess Inside, cooking outside ... but yummy in my tummy!
For me cheese with zucchini and spinach.
You can not miss that place!
Each one has Coleslaw salad with cilantro and hot sauce.


Dolores Park

One company of my favorite places.
On weekends harvested a lot of people here, to have a rest in the shade of palm trees.
A few days ago, half the park was closed for a period of half a year for renovations.

One of the bestest parks in San Francisco.
Recently half of it was closed for renovation - 6 months ... can not be !!
 With Dolores stretches a nice view of downtown.

View from Dolores Park - Downtown San Francisco.



Tartine Bakery

660 Guerro St, San Francisco, CA

Being in Dolores Park is a must go to one of three places:
Bi Right, Pizzeria Delfina and Tartine Bakery .

Coffee, breakfast ', sweetness ?!

Dulce de leche cake and banana with chocolate ptys won!

Well if you're in Dolores Park and have craving for something sweet, you should definitely visit one of These places:
Bi Right or Tartine Bakery.
Pizzeria Delfina  is there for you if you still hungry after your dessert.

Twin Peaks


 How can you be sick 3rd time in 3 months ?!
You know what my view from the bed ?!

Getting sick has good sides if you enjoy it from your bed.
Ocean Beach













 Love is in the air!
 Lombard Street

Alcatraz 




 Milo good souls meet again!
Sandritka welcome to Cali!






 Hyde Street Pier





Hyde Street

Remember how I said to you about oysters with spinach?
It's already here!

They serve the best oysters with spinach in San Francisco.

PS Here comes the weekend!
The weekend is coming!

PS Sebus hold on! I'm with you! Do not let it!

No comments:

Post a Comment