Thursday, June 5, 2014

Talk to me! & Bruno Mars

Sunset from the balcony
Sunset from the balcony
 Hola! 

Today I got such a nice comment <3, so I could not talk to you.
Thank you for you support me .... it's now important for me-> if all goes well ... it will not be dissapointed.
And therefore I am!
Somewhere on the road between the bed and the refrigerator.
As you can see in the attached picture.
I was able to finally embrace electronic equipment.
Therefore, I turn off the nice touches here and Ata and the ETY.
I'm on the run, so I'm heading to the continuation of posts from tripping as soon as segregate pictures.
Treats will serve you again shrouded in red dust.
Meanwhile, Kim sharply calls.
Well, but how is this bed ...

My culinary feats, I leave in September.
I invite you then for a few weeks in my Radomszczański thresholds.

Meanwhile homemade Italian pizza sauce-covered in the Polish edition.
I include the missing species.
Several plates were sold in półmgnieniu eye.
A healthy breakfast is essential when the alarm clock rings at 5.45 ...
Hameryka, hameryka, but trust me that southern California is full of healthy and good grub.
I would recommend ... Dagmara ... known for all possible allergies jedzeniowych ... at least lately.
Goat Brie been doing lately in my career.
 Muffins with chocolate, strawberries and almonds.
 I've seen various miracles, but these carrots have not yet met.
I was scared a little, peering into Monday morning in the fridge.
Do not buy never cookies with a twist of Grandpa, because you will die ...
By the way, I recommend Sunday chillowanie in my favorite park.
Dolores Park, San Francisco

Daria's Birthday
Typiarki birthday!
Of course not think that I sleep all day and eat.
He works hard and plays it almost hard;)
As it sings a gentleman with kiteczką.
***
One day before the accident saw a total performance of Bruno Mars at this year's Super Bowl.
Of course, his music sounds at every step ... but incredibly surprised me with his show.
Postanowiłśmy so to see it live.
I was curious .... very interesting.
The concert turned out much better than I expected.
He supported him Aloe Blacc, the Lord singing "I'm a man," known as the voice of "wake me up" played by Avicci.
Bruno except that sings brilliantly, is an incredible showman.
And you know that the girls who invited on stage, did not want him to go ?!
As an aside mention of taking my 180cm, not even dorastałby me to emphasize the strategic point in their obcasikach and hat.
Besides, not really nice.
Few people were waiting for him at the exit, but we were totally olani, and a consolation waved from the car.
Ah! these stars ....



Just the way you are


Gorilla



Summer in San Francisco is one thing.
Fog, mist, fog spurs.
We set out on a small expedition in search of sun and warmth.
Santa Cruz.
The road to Santa Cruz with SF, runs through Highway 1, my favorite highway.
Look!







 PS
And in the next episode ... why ogległość 1 km, divides the time difference and how to wallow in the jacuzzi camping in the starry night.
Kisses Misiaki!

No comments:

Post a Comment