Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sun...sun...sunny city

Hola!

How are you?
In my foggy and raining for some time.
But that's okay, because we shower was limited to 10 minutes, so deszcu Rain down!
But not on weekends!
Trafilysmy recently in nice weather.
What will tell you.
I say also, that again struggling with the problems of hardware. (Again ?!)
But the hastily spin you a few nice pictures and words, because all the rest is not suitable for publication.
The word for today, ax under the stove and a comb in the belly pork, and we are going with this material.
Good morning!
And as you start your day?
 One nice day ucielysmy his little stroll along
El Camino del Mar
 San Fran is very hilly.
Gora down, down the mountain ...
And for every such mound for each such corner, the city surprises us widoczkami.
 El camino del Mar runs along the coast, with golf courses and parks.
They emerge from the trees small cliffs, beaches ... and a red bridge.
 Natknelysmy notice also at the memorial to the victims of fascism.
 Walk, we went ahead first on China Beach .
I do not know cy name on purpose, but this nation is one of the dominant in this city.

 The sun gently browned in Polik, ideal Sunday.


Strolling through the Presidio, which is the most expensive residential neighborhoods in San Francisco, we marched in the direction of ...




 By the way, nice view from the balcony.
                                      
                                      
One of the things to look after the years I head to the left and right, are cars.
But do not these directly from the salons.
                                      




 Baker Beach
Good place for a Sunday picnic and chill out, that recently my favorite form of sightseeing.

                                                 
                                   
Fog is coming. Morning at Berkeley.
 Recently I found interesting applications.


 As there Tlusty Thursday ?!
DHL'a waited for the parcel, but nothing came.
Amazingly in the close surroundings I could not NOTHING! find.
How does it not have buds ?!
It ended on a croissant ... I do not have my favorite chocolate, so I had to settle for almond.
Will go into c ...!
We tried (literally) cram on parade organized on the occasion of the Chinese New Year.
China Town in San Francisco is the largest in the whole United, and the parade is a major event.
The crowd was wild and imperious.
I fold when they began to pull me by the hair.
 So we went to a concert
And not just any!
Matisyahu unplugged songs from their latest album.
This time Typiarka dopchala on the fronts and took a few pictures.
I stood at the back and rocked in the artistic inspiration.
I love it more than my life!
Matisyahu in Oakland!
(By the marignesie Oakland it is on the list of one of the most dangerous cities in the US)
 
I will not torment you photographs and cinematics, because they can be found in previous posts.
Forgive me also for pixies printing, which sneak into the text;)


PS Always !!!
Pictures from the vantage point near my hacienda

No comments:

Post a Comment